You Know You’re a Beatlemaniac if…
– You feel like doing the Twist every time you hear She Loves You or Twist and Shout.
– Your teacher asks who in the class likes the Beatles, and your hand shoots in the air before anyone else’s and waves enthusiastically.
– You had a dream that you met Paul. Unfortunately, when you woke up, it was all in the mind.
– You’ve had three separate dreams about George, and you remember each of them perfectly!
– You honestly feel that Magical Mystery Tour is a good movie. It takes a true Beatle fan to appreciate this movie, and you certainly do!
– Watching Yellow Submarine makes you feel deliriously happy, for some strange reason.
– You watch or listen to a video of the Beatles performing live and struggle to suppress your desire to scream with delight at the top of your lungs for the entire video, because you’re a teenage girl and IT’S THE BEATLES!!! See my post about the Beatles in Atlanta if you can relate to this. 🙂
– You’re considering writing essays about the Beatles over the summer in your spare time, just for fun. If I do, I’ll post them here!
– You scream extremely loudly after every song when you attend a Beatle tribute concert. It’s not even the real Beatles, but you don’t care. See my post about the Fab Four! 🙂
– You’ve planned out in your head exactly how, in an alternate universe, you and George would meet and fall in love. It’s basically a fan fiction inside your head.
– You ALWAYS have a Beatles song stuck in your head, sometimes more than one at a time! Last week, it was I’m Happy Just To Dance With You for 3 days straight! GEORGE!!!
– You find yourself smiling like a goofball when listening to certain Beatles songs because they make you feel really happy! For me, the song Every Little Thing on Beatles for Sale always makes me smile when it comes on my iPod. Actually, the whole Beatles for Sale album makes me feel really happy!
– You’ve tried unsuccessfully to harmonize with yourself while singing along to Beatles songs because you know all the vocal parts by heart, so you don’t know which one to sing!
– You draw a heart around any Beatle names that appear in your homework or class work. If “Paul” shows up just once in your French packet, everyone within a 10 foot radius of you will know.
– You classify your various moods based on the personality of each Beatle. Some days, you’re in a Paul mood, some days you feel more like George, and some days, you’re a combination of all four! Those are the best days! And no, you don’t have multiple Beatle personality disorder.
– You’ve invented lefty “air bass” solely to imitate Paul.
– You’re considering starting a campaign for Dhani Harrison to be on Dancing with the Stars. Having Paul or Ringo on the show would be even more amazing, but really, they’re too famous for Dancing with the Stars!
– You give your mom a big hug after she says that when she was your age, she thought George Harrison was the cutest Beatle. At least one person in your family agrees with you… Thanks Mom! 🙂
– Any time you have a headache, it magically disappears after listening to the Beatles. They honestly should be prescribed as medicine, because you can’t count how many times they’ve made you feel better.
– You have a blog dedicated to the Beatles because you love them so much! 🙂
That’s all for now. Have a fab weekend!